Rhymes & Beats
Welcome to Rhymes & Beats. Create your account in order to access full features of this board and avoid ads. By creating an account you will be able to join a discussion or create your own topic for it.

NEPALIHIPHOP
©️2009-2013.

Production Credits Added To Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Tracklisting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Production Credits Added To Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Tracklisting

Post by Hype on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:18 pm

UPDATE #3: RZA, No I.D., Mike Dean and Jeff Bhasker join Kanye West at the boards for the album's most-talked about album.

As his 35-minute short film, “Runaway,” premiered across all of MTV’s televised and Internet platforms over the weekend, Kanye West’s official tracklisting for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy was also posted on iTunes. At least six of the tracks previously released as part of West’s G.O.O.D. Fridays preview made the album, including the debut single, “Power.” In addition to an uncensored version of the reportedly banned album cover, those who purchase the digital copies receive a digital booklet and the bonus track, “See Me Now.” The listing confirms months of speculation, although West announced earlier that 90 percent of the music from the album would be featured in “Runaway.” As previously reported, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy will be available in stores and digital formats on November 22.
Hype
Team RB

Achievements : NLC 2010 Winner
5 + consecutive wins
BOTM

Power Points : 688

-----------------
Battle Record:
12/1  (12/1)

View user profile http://youtube.com/fo11productions

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top